- Kaiser on Cabinet sound test, Whats the difference between a 1, 2 & 4X12 cabinet
- Azz Kickin' Snacks on DIRTY BOY TO CLOSE OUT PRODUCTION
- John Wheeler on Cabinet sound test, Whats the difference between a 1, 2 & 4X12 cabinet
- tony mac on Cabinet sound test, Whats the difference between a 1, 2 & 4X12 cabinet
- JC on Cabinet sound test, Whats the difference between a 1, 2 & 4X12 cabinet
Tag Archives: Vacuum Tube Manufacturing
Rebecca Dirks from Premier Guitar is On Location with Elwood Francis, guitar tech for Billy F. Gibbons to check out Billy’s live rig. And what do you think she found? A Mojave Scorpion special made for Billy F. Gibbons! Check it out, You can watch the whole video to see his whole rig or scroll to 11:54 to see the … Continue reading
One of my favorite JTM45’s because the block ends provided a stronger version of the chassis. This particular series was frequently found to have slightly higher internal high voltage, this created a little more power and dynamic range.
This is a very rare 1964 JTM45 first series, all original. Investment grade, collectors quality. This amp comes from the David Kronemyer collection, former Senior Vice President of Capital Records. It was in the studio for over 20 years and hadn’t been turned on in the past 10 years. It is the last of the Kronemyer collection being released.
This is an excellent three part film on the manufacture of thermonic vacuum tubes.
The Blackburn Story
Rare film on the manufacture of the G.E.C. Vacuum Tube