- Kaiser on Cabinet sound test, Whats the difference between a 1, 2 & 4X12 cabinet
- Azz Kickin' Snacks on DIRTY BOY TO CLOSE OUT PRODUCTION
- John Wheeler on Cabinet sound test, Whats the difference between a 1, 2 & 4X12 cabinet
- tony mac on Cabinet sound test, Whats the difference between a 1, 2 & 4X12 cabinet
- JC on Cabinet sound test, Whats the difference between a 1, 2 & 4X12 cabinet
Tag Archives: Mullard
Super rare first addition series JTM45. Excellent ++ condition. Fully serviced and in perfect working order. Power transformer meticulously re-wound by Mercury Magnetics. Original parts used. This amp is part of the David Kronemyer collection.
One of my favorite JTM45’s because the block ends provided a stronger version of the chassis. This particular series was frequently found to have slightly higher internal high voltage, this created a little more power and dynamic range.
This is a very rare 1964 JTM45 first series, all original. Investment grade, collectors quality. This amp comes from the David Kronemyer collection, former Senior Vice President of Capital Records. It was in the studio for over 20 years and hadn’t been turned on in the past 10 years. It is the last of the Kronemyer collection being released.
I was telephoned a short while ago by our good buddy, Vivian Campbell. He is in Ireland at present and rehearsing with Thin Lizzy. The call was to let me know just how astonishingly happy Vivian is with his new rig.
This is an excellent three part film on the manufacture of thermonic vacuum tubes.
The Blackburn Story
Rare film on the manufacture of the G.E.C. Vacuum Tube
When your trying to control harshness that can get away with electric guitars running vacuum tube amplifiers in the distortion overdrive mode, you have options. A good place to address this issue is the pre amp Continue reading