Download or listen on your non-Flash browser.
1. Coyote Clean using Tele recorded by Blues Saraceno
2. Coyote mid cut using Les Paul recorded by Blues Saraceno
3. Coyote mid emphasis using Les Paul recorded by Blues Saraceno
4. Coyote song Tele rhythm and Les Paul lead recorded by Blues Saraceno
5. Coyote demo recorded by Blues Saraceno
6. Coyote Sound Clip 1 recorded by VIctor Mason
7. Coyote Sound Clip 2 recorded by VIctor Mason
8. Coyote Sound Clip 3 recorded by VIctor Mason
9. Coyote Sound Clip 4 recorded by VIctor Mason
10. Coyote Sound Clip 5 recorded by VIctor Mason
11. Coyote Sound Clip 6 recorded by VIctor Mason
12. Coyote Sound Clip 7 recorded by VIctor Mason
Victor’s recordings use the same Coyote head played into a Mojave AmpWorks 4×12 extension cabinet. The Coyote amplifier was set with Bass and Treble volumes mixed together. The guitar is a Baker B1 with Dimarzo Airbuckers played directly into the amp with no pedals. Echo was added to the recordings afterward, as all clips were recorded essentially dry.